THE CONTINGENT GUIDELINES
Join our club and let sports become a part of your life. Don’t walk through life just playing football.
Don’t walk through life just being an athlete. Athletics will fade. Character and integrity
and really making an impact on someone’s life, that’s the ultimate vision.
- Only ex-MRSM students, current and ex-academic and non-academic staffs, aged 18 years old and above, are allowed to participate as athletes.
- Contingent must send a minimum of 7 sports participation to qualify as a contingent.
- All sports registration must be done via respective CDMs of every contingent. Click for CDM of KSA2017 List here.
- CDM must provide NRIC number for all athlete during registration online, and during on site registration.
- In cases that NRIC mismatched, the contingent team will immediately banned from competition, and team disqualification.
- How to register :
– Contingent must register all 7 or more games participation at once.
– Due to limitation, contingents with full payment will be given priority in list.
– Upon clearance of payment, CDM is to complete the list of athletes on given link before the dateline.
- All terms & regulations are subject to changes with official notice.
- Full terms & regulations will be provided to CDMs during upcoming Soft Launching ceremony in mid January 2017.